Warning Safety Whips
|Illuminated warning whip with fluorescent flag and 3M®Scotchlite X|
|All-Purpose Safety Warning Whip|
|Aviation Wing Safety Whip|
Checkers warning whips are available in lighted and non-lighted models and come with a durable nylon mesh flag. We also offer a variety of base mounts, mounting options, and lighting styles and colors. All-Purpose and Super Whip® Warning Whips greatly increase visibility of vehicles on work sites.
We offer a variety of base mounts, including Threaded Hex Base, Quick Disconnect Base and Lock Pin Base (only available on the telescoping pole). You have your choice of lighted or non-lighted whips, with various lighting and mounting options available as accessories engineered to handle the harshest conditions at mines, construction sites, and other industrial applications.
All-Purpose Waterproof Warning Whips with stainless steel components set the new standard for weather resistance in any working conditions. With multiple patent pending features, these whips are ideal for extreme weather conditions such as mining, coastal areas, corrosive environments, salt mines, and areas with high humidity.
- Most weather-resistant whip on the market
- Includes a two conductor waterproof hot plug with 12” pigtail, heavy duty
- Day Bright™ fluorescent nylon mesh flag with or without 3M® Scotchlite® reflective X, New Rocket™ II Super Bright Waterproof LED light, and a stainless steel threaded hex base
- Rocket™ II LED Lights are up to 10 times brighter than competing brands
- New patent-pending waterproof LED light socket replaces old 1156 bulb and lamp socket
- Rocket™ II LED Lights come standard with 9 changeable light modes, 7 flash patterns, and steady on or off, providing a “one light fits all” solution
- Five light colors with flashing/non-flashing options
- Premium fiberglass resin creates the strongest whip in the industry
- 3, 5, 6, 8, 10 or 12 foot lengths available
- Patent-pending internal ground connection helps eliminate power failures
- Patent-pending waterproof hot plug connection with two conductor 12” pigtail
- Internal wire is industrial grade and meets Military Spec MIL-W-16878
- -75˚ C/-103˚ F temperature rating of power cable
- Optional stainless steel, powered spring mount available